I am the former Executive Director of Situations.
Situations are an arts organisation who work with artists to create temporary and permanent artworks often responding to site.
My work as Executive Director included:
- Initiating new partnerships
- Stakeholder management
- Planning, writing and submitting funding applications (ACE, HLF, Trusts & Foundations)
- Managing relationships with funders including timely and detailed reporting
- Leading on the effective updating and monitoring of a risk management plan for operational and financial matters for the organisation
- Ensuring accurate, secure and timely financial management of the company accounts
- Line managing a small team
- Negotiating all contractual agreements with partners, clients and stakeholders
- Negotiating and completing deals and issuing contracts to artists, speakers, writers and performers
- Overseeing the effective management of the office environment, ensuring all hard-ware, digital communications and file sharing tools are operational
- Managing recruitment, contracting and inducting all freelance and salaried roles within the charity