January 2016-April 2017
In January 2016 a new board of Trustees was formed to lead the transition of Devon Libraries into an Independent Charity – Libraries Unlimited.
My role as Trustee included:
- Providing strategic direction to the organisation, setting overall policy, defining goals, setting targets and evaluating performance against agreed targets
- Chairing the Workforce, Resource and Remuneration Committee.
- Championing and advocating for the company and it’s staff.
- Support the Leadership Team and in particular the Chief Executive.
- Ensuring the financial stability of Libraries Unlimited.