EXECUTIVE PRODUCER & FOUNDING MEMBER
My role was to provide leadership and strategic direction for Kaleider as well as to lead the Producing of all Kaleider Productions.
It is was my ambition and role to inspire, encourage and enable working relationships across Exeter and beyond through networking, partnership and knowledge exchange with a wide range of stakeholders which include, University of Exeter, Met Office and independent artists and creative technologists.
- Lead producer on the work that Kaleider creates (i.e. The Money **** The Guardian
- Lead on all Commissioning – this includes working with non arts partners such as Met Office
- Curating artist development strand which offers bespoke and tailored support to artists and/or cultural organisations
- Developing relationships with national and local partners to deliver ambitious projects that meaningfully and joyfully interrupt Exeter and it’s residents
- Lead producer on Ancient Sunlight.
- Leading on all international partnerships and tour management
- Mentoring a number of artists and companies
- Fundraising specifically for Ancient Sunlight (a large scale, city wide project)
- Building strategic relationships with public funders, trusts, and foundations
- Working with Artistic Director to vision and implement plans for the future
- Developing relationships and leading on projects and investment with private sector.
- Line managing a small team of producers
- Leading on all recruitment
- Managing project budgets and overseeing the company budget.
A little about Kaleider:
We work with all sorts of people to design, produce and promote live experiences
Kaleider is a studio based in Exeter U.K. We bring people together to make extraordinary live experiences, products and services. We make our own work, produce work, commission new work and provide support for artists to develop, push boundaries and take risks with their ideas.
We host a number of Resident artists, researchers, scientists, creative technologists and young people. Kaleider Residents make up the core of a broader network of people, groups, and businesses with differing backgrounds but with a shared desire to turn and face some of the world’s great challenges. Often the work that comes out of Kaleider is playable, and tries to interrupt people in their everyday contexts.
Kaleider is an Arts Council England National Portfolio Organisation (2015-18) and is funded by Exeter City Council.